- Retained Worley Parsons Resources and Energy as Independent Engineers to conduct a pre-feasibility study for an EcoGold/EcoCopper commercial demonstration plant. Capital and operating costs were obtained for a 100,000 tpa plant.
- Negotiations commenced with a listed public company to build a commercial EcoTech plant.
- GHD Pty Ltd produce a 10,000 tpa Demonstration Plant Concept Study.
- The EcoTech Pilot Plant was successfully relocated to, and commissioned at, the AMML laboratories in West Gosford.
- EcoTech Mining Pty Limited sign an MoU with Blackham Resources Ltd to work on the treatment of refractory Wiluna ore. The ASX announcement may be viewed in this PDF.
- Joined with AMML Pty Ltd and The University of Newcastle to research a two stage process to recover both gold and antimony from refractory ores.
- Succesfully applied to AusIndustry for a $100k Innovations Connections Grant for the Au-Sb research.